How to Create A successful Website
In time this blog you will learn how to create a website that will get plenty of traffic.
I have spent alot of time learning how search engines work and how easy it really is to get your website noticed . One of the first things I had to learn was I had to submit my wesite to search engines,
Now here I thought that if you build a website it will be seen by people online. NOT TRUE!
Ok so here is the easiest way to submit you website so that the search engines will find it.
Go to Google or yahoo or any other search engine and type in submitt website to google ,Yahoo or any other search engine that will take you to a page where there will be a link that will take you to the page to submitt your website, Type in your website URL Like this http://craigslistcustomads.blogspot.com then click submit! Yes it's that easy.
Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment